Change Circle Member Settings
If you want to change your initial settings for a team member, you can update them in the Admin panel.
You can edit the following attributes:
- Fixed Payment Amount
- Admin Permissions
Circles can have multiple admins
🚨 Admins will have full access to your Circle settings, including the ability to remove other admins
- If Yes, the Contributor will be able to allocate GIVE
- If No, the contributor will not be able to allocate GIVE
- If ✅ they can receive GIVE from the Circle they can opt out if they choose
- If ❌ they will only be eligible to receive Notes but can opt-in on their own
- If Forced ❌ the admin has opted them out of receiving GIVE and they cannot Opt-In
- Click the Edit button next to the Contributor Name
- Edit Settings - You can enter their name, starting tokens, admin status, fixed payment amount, and whether or not they can send GIVE
- Delete User - You can delete users from the Circle by clicking the delete button.