Comment on page
Paying Your Team
After the Epoch completes
- CSV Export
- Gnosis Safe
- Utopia Labs
Admin Epoch History
With CSV export from your Epoch, you can use this to integrate with your preferred payment method.
Since this is a CSV, you can use this file to pay your team however you'd like and on any chain you'd like; know that the addresses your contributors used to sign in are the ETH mainnet addresses.
If you're paying your team on Ethereum, you can use any options below, pay them in individual transactions or a custom script.
- 1.Navigate to the Epoch Overview Page
- 2.Select the Epoch you want to compensate
- 3.Select the Vault you want to pay from
- 4.Set the maximum amount you want to pay from the Vault
- 5.Click “Submit Distribution” on the Vault
- 6.Sign Transaction & Pay Gas
Then you'll need to take the address and the amount and paste it into the box below.
When you're done, make sure it looks ok and then, click approve and then disperse token
- Log into your safe
- Click apps, search Csv, and select CSV Airdrop
- Format your Coordinape csv correctly:Preparing a Transfer FileTransfer files are expected to be in CSV format with the following required columns:
Important: The CSV file has to use "," as a separator and the header row always has to be provided as the first row and include the described column names.
token_type: The type of token that is being transferred. One of
native. NFT Tokens can be either ERC721 or ERC1155.
token_address: Ethereum address of ERC20 token to be transferred. This has to be left blank for native (ETH) transfers.
receiver: Ethereum address of transfer receiver.
amount: the amount of token to be transferred. This can be left blank for erc721 transfers.
id: The id of the collectible token (erc721 or erc1155) to transfer. This can be left blank for native and erc20 transfers.
- Upload your csv and click submit.
- 2.Remove all of the contributors that received 0 GIVE.
- 3.Remove the “sent” column, which is the column that outlines how much contributors gave to others.
- 4.Sum up the received column at the bottom
- 5.Add a column that says “% of budget”
- 1.Divide the amount received per contributor by the total sum to get the % of the budget that they’re going to receive.
- 2.Add the total budget amount that you planned to pay for this circle/epoch at the bottom of the % of budget column.
- 6.Add another column that says total received based in USD
- 1.Multiply the % of the budget by the total budget amount
- 2.By doing this, you know the breakdown of how much the contributor should get paid.
- 1.Amount denominated in _(optional) We currently support 5 currencies: USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD_
- 1.This should only be for native token amounts. If you’re paying out in USDC, leave this form field blank.
- 3.Upload the CSV in Utopia
- 1.Create 3 more columns for each token:
- 2.Amount denominated in (optional) We currently support 5 currencies: USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD
- 3.Pay-out Token
- 4.Calculate the amounts accordingly.
- 1.If you’re paying out in two tokens (assuming you’re paying an equal allocation of each token, divide the total received based in USD by 2
- 2.Create a new sheets, and copy paste the first table with only the first section of the first token into another sheet.
- 3.Then, paste the second token amounts UNDERNEATH the first token amount table.
- 1.This means that you’re going to have duplicate contributors, wallets, etc.
- 2.Again, paste as values only.
- 3.In this case tho, if you’re paying out in native tokens, and denominating it based in USD, you would have to add “USD” in the “Amount denominated in (optional) We currently support 5 currencies: USD, CAD, EUR, GBP, AUD” column.
Therefore, if you’re paying out an individual with multiple tokens, then each token requires a new row, meaning duplicate individuals.
Once you have this available, you’re ready to import into Utopia!
With this integration, Parcel operators can now view the details of each Circle, the status of Epochs with the corresponding list of participants & allocated GIVE scores directly on Parcel. The budget determined by the operator is automatically distributed as per GIVE scores in a simple flow through Parcel saving them from costly errors & hours of admin work.
Steps to follow :
1. Go to Integrations tab. click on Coordinape
2. Connect your Coordinape account You will be asked to sign a message that gives us permissions to access your Coordinape data.
Note: We do not do any kind of write operations to your Coordinape circles. We use these permissions only to get the details of your circles and epochs.
3. It will display all the circles on Coordinape associated with the connected wallet
Click on any of the circles to view all the epochs of that circle.
Note: You can only create payouts for completed epochs.
4. To view all the participants of the circle, click on View Participants button in the top right corner to view all the participants of the circle.
5. Clicking on Pay button of an epoch will open the review screen. Enter the total budget amount for that epoch, and the app will automatically calculate the payout values to be sent to each recipient.
6. Once the budget is set, select the Payment Category and enter the Description for your reference. Click on the Create Transaction button to complete the process.