Record Contributions & Opt-in/out
Tell your team what you've done!
Contributions will show up on your card when others are allocating to you and will help them have a better idea of what you were working in during the last epoch.
How to add a contribution:
- 1.Click Add Contribution from the Overview page
- 2.Click Add Contribution on the Contribution page
- 3.Enter your contribution and wait for the autosave indicator to say changes saved!
If you make a mistake or want to edit your contribution you can do that at any time during or before the epoch.
Opt-In / Opt-Out
Your statement is public for anyone in the Circle and will show up on your card during the allocation phase for other users to view.
The Epoch Statement details your work this month or clarifies work that the DAO wants to compensate.
Best Practices It's best to summarize your work so that anyone from your team can understand what you did and its impact/goal. Quantify your work where ever possible for better understanding.
- Created the marketing plan for Coordinape, sent 6,000 tweets, and received 12,000 RTs
- Pushed 6 Github issues to allow us to unblock back-end work and resolve bugs impacting the user.
- Redesigned the landing page to guide users to the valuable part of our docs easier
Users can enter contributions to easily track all of their contributions to the team.
Enter a new contribution for the tasks that you complete, to add color to your epoch statement. The Epoch statement can function as a TLDR of all of your contributions.
- Onboarding call with Bankless
- Crafted Tweet thread for ETH Vaults
- Deployed Coordinape Vaults to new Chain
If you Opt-Out, you are signaling that you have other income streams in your Circle sufficient for you, and Coordinape should not compensate your work. It will be impossible for others to give to you.
If you Opt-In, you will be able to receive GIVE. You may use the Profile Statement to detail why.
You can change settings throughout the Epoch or future Epochs by accessing your profile on the Allocate Page to change them. \
For example, if you change your status to Opt-Out after receiving GIVE during an epoch, any GIVE you have accrued will return to its senders.
It is also possible that your circle admin may force you to opt-out if you are not eligible to receive GIVE. For more information, click here 👇