Streamline Coordinape Tasks with Our Discord Bot
- Caesar can let your discord know when a users has opted out of a current epoch, and how much give was refunded.
- Inform users that an epoch is active
- Let users know when the epoch ends
- 1.Click Edit Channel on the channel where you want Coordinape notifications to appear.
- 2.Go to Integrations -> View Webhook
- 4.Create New Webhook and Name it "Coordinape" (Naming isn't required but it will help your users know where the notifications are coming from) click on Copy Webhook URL
4. Go to Coordinape Circle where you're an Admin and click the Admin Tab and scroll to the Integration section and click Edit Webhook
5. Paste the webhook url from the Discord bot into text field and click save
If you appreciate this make sure to let Zashton know!
You may need to enter developer mode in discord to add the bot
The Bot is currently in beta testing. Please provide any feedback you may have in the Coordinape Discord by going to the Roles channel and reacting to the Discord Bot Tester message to get permission to join the Discord Bot Channel. We'll have the bot set up there if you want to test the bot before adding it to your server
To add the bot to your server click this link https://discord.com/api/oauth2/authorize?client_id=1081300551947538533&permissions=8&scope=bot and then
Once the bot has been added to your discord use the
/coordinape configcommand click link account.
once you've linked your account, you will have the option to configure the bot by using the
/Coordinape Configcommand and clicking the configure button.
You can then follow the prompts provided by the bot to finish configuring the bot.
After adding the Bot to your server you can select which Circles to enable in this server.
The bot will query your account and will display all Circles you administer. This could include circles across different Orgs so be mindful when selecting circles.
- 1.Click the Dropdown
- 2.Select the Circles from the drop down
- 3.Click the input box again
The Bot will create a Channel, and a Role for each Circle in your Discord and then send this message:
This will ensure the Bot sends the correct alerts and gets the correct commands for each circle in their respective channels
After clicking next navigate to your new channels and click
Link CircleButton and then click the
This will take you to Coordinape to retrieve your API key for the circle.
Once that's complete the bot will ask you if you want it to send alerts for your Circle.
Once you've linked your Circles you will be prompted to set up alerts in your circle.
Alerts when an Epoch starts
Alerts when an Epoch ends
Alert when a user is Nominated for a Circle
Alert when a user vouches for a Nominee
Alert when a user is successfully vouched into a circle
Alert when a user is not successfully vouched into a circle
User Added to Circle
Alert when a user is added to a circle
User Leaves a Circle
Alert when a User leaves a Circle
User Opts out
Alert when a User opts out of receiving Give from other Circle Members
You can now add contributions directly from within Discord!
It's as simple as typing
/Coordinape Contributein Discord and then entering the contribution you made.
After you hit Enter you'll be prompted to save your submission. After clicking save the Bot will submit your contribution to the app for your team to see, and will publicly post your contribution in the channel.
In this MVP version each Coordinape Circle is linked 1-1 to a Discord channel, so you must enter your contributions in a linked channel for the command to work correctly