Streamline Coordinape Tasks with Our Discord Bot
Coordinape was built initially for Yearn Finance, a DAO that heavily uses Telegram. Hence, our bot features have been centered around that platform. Now, we've begun to port our bot to Discord, and added easy webhook integration functions to the Coordinape admin panel. Read on for an overview and how to set it up. More features will be added to the bot over time.
- Caesar can let your discord know when a users has opted out of a current epoch, and how much give was refunded.
- Inform users that an epoch is active
- Let users know when the epoch ends
- 1.Click Edit Channel on the channel where you want Coordinape notifications to appear.
- 2.Go to Integrations -> View Webhook
- 4.Create New Webhook and Name it "Coordinape" (Naming isn't required but it will help your users know where the notifications are coming from) click on Copy Webhook URL
4. Go to Coordinape app where you're an Admin and click the Admin Tab
5. Click Edit Circle Settings Button and click on edit webhook
6. Paste the webhook url from the Discord bot into text field and click save
If you appreciate this make sure to let Zashton know!
You may need to enter developer mode in discord to add the bot